Main Article Content
The purposes of this research were to find out how appropriate the lesson plan designed by the two teachers with the standard of a lesson plan and how appropriate the lesson plan designed by the two teachers with its implementation. The researcher used qualitative approach in the form of descriptive qualitative in this research. The informants of this research were two English teachers in Ashhabul Yamin Boarding school who taught at MTS and MA level. The data were obtained by document analyisis, observation sheet and interview. The result of this research showed two findings. First, there was inappropriate between lesson plan designed by the two teachers with a standar of a lesson plan. Teacher A missed core competence, subject matter, and attachment. Meanwhile, Teacher B missed the indicator of competences achievement, the media, the sources, aspect attitude in assessment and attachment. Second, there was inappropriate between lesson plan designed by the teacher with its implementation. Both teachers did not follow the lesson plan in teaching and learning process, such as the method, the media, the steps of teaching and sometimes they did not assess students based on the aspect that they planned in the lesson
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the FOSTER: Journal of English Language Teaching, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with FOSTER: Journal of English Language Teaching agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the FOSTER: Journal of English Language Teaching right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the FOSTER: Journal of English Language Teaching published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- BPMSDMPK-PMP (Badan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan dan Penjaminan Mutu Pendidikan). (2014). Materi Pelatihan Guru Implementasi Kurikulum 2013. Jakarta:Kementrian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.
- Brown, H, D. (2001). Teaching by Principles: An Interactive Approach to Language Pedagogy 2nd Edition. New York : Addison Wesley Longman, Inc.
- Creswell, John W. (2009). Research Design. SAGE publication,Inc.
- Creswell, John W. (2012). Planning, Conducting, And Evaluating Quantitative And Qualitative Reserach. University of Nebrasla-Lincoln.
- Crhis, Watkins, et. all. (2007). Effective learning in classrooms. London:paul chapman publishing.
- Idi H. Abdullah. (2014). Pengembangan kurikulum. PT Raja Grafindo persada, Jakarta.
- Intan and Didi. (2017). Scientific approach : an english learning teaching (ELT) approach in the 2013 curriculum. Journal of english education, vol. 5 No. 2
- Isola, Rrajagopalan. (2019). Concept of teaching. International Journal of Education, Volume: 7, Issue: 2
- Jensen, Linda. (2001). The importance of planning. PDF.
- Minister of National Education Regulation Number 41 year 2007 about Standar of process
- Sesiorina, Septi. (2014). The Analysis Of Teachers’ Lesson Plan In Implementing Theme-Based Instruction For Teaching English To Young Learners. Journal of English and Education, 2(1).
- Tracy, J Sarah. (2013). Qualitative Research Methods. A john wiley 7 sons. ltc publication.
- Yuliana, Rolanda. (2019). An Analysis Of Students’ Problems In Designing Lesson Plans During Microteaching Class. Thesis, Aceh : Ar-Raniry State Islamic University.