Main Article Content
This research about Developing Students' Reading Worksheet of tenth grade at SMA Negeri 4 Palopo, the researcher formulated the research question as follow: what kind of Reading Worksheet are suitable for tenth students'. The objective of this research is to create and develop reading worksheets for tenth-grade students' by using the Addie design model. In this research and development from the Addie model, this consists of Analyzing, Designing, Implementation, and evaluating. There are 14 students and two experts' validation. The instrument of the data collection is a questioner. The result of the research shows that the researcher develops and make a product based on the students' need. And the development of this product is also carried out based on the syllabus and curriculum that apply in the school itself. Based on the worksheet, have a development already appropriate necessity and lack of the students, and with the development worksheet would students' reading ability.
Bachtiar. 2007. Implementasi Pengembangan Content Curriculum dalam Proses PerencanaanPembelajaran. Google Scholar. Surabaya: Universitas Negeri Surabaya.
Borg and Gall (1983).Educational Research, An Introduction. New York and London. Longman Inc.
Bambang Sutedjo,Pengembangan bahan Salinan bambang sutedjo pengembangan bahan ajar.http:id.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: Hak_cipta,diakses tgl 8 mei 2017 pkl 22.00 wita.Salinan
Danielle S McNamara. 2006. Reading Comprehension Strategy. ( New Year). P. 3
Emzir. 2011. Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta: Raja GrafindoPersada.
Enever, J. (2014). Primary English teacher education in Europe. ELT Journal, 68(3), 231–242. https://doi.org/10.1093/elt/cct079
Grellet, F.I(Developing Reading Skill, Cambridge University Press 1982
Hasanah, Uswatun. 2015. Penerapan Bahan Ajar Worksheet dalam Mencaapai Ketuntasan Belajar Siswa. Google Scholar. Blitar Indonesia: State Islamic Institute of Tulungagung.
Iksan, M., & Dirham, D. (2018). The Influence of the Economic Students' Motivations and Language Learning Strategies towards Their English Achievement in STIE Muhammadiyah Palopo. Ethical Lingua: Journal of Language Teaching and Literature, 5(1), 110–121. https://doi.org/10.30605/ethicallingua.v5i1.737
Iksan, M., & Palangngan, S. T. (2018). PEMBERDAYAAN REMAJA MASJID SEBAGAI FASILITATOR PEMBELAJARAN BAHASA INGGRIS DI DESA LESTARI KECAMATAN TOMONI KABUPATEN LUWU TIMUR. Prosiding, 3(1), Article 1. http://journal.uncp.ac.id/index.php/proceding/article/view/819
Kelly, A.V. (1999). The curriculum: theory and practice (4th Ed.). London, UK: Paul Chapman Publishing Ltd.
Marsudi.2014. Hakekat Kurikulum dan Prinsip-prinsip Pengembangan Kurikulum. Google Scholar. Yogyakarta: PPPPTK Seni dan Budaya.
Metode Penelitian Research and Developing ( R&D) | BelajarBahasadanSastra http:// berbahasa-bersastra.blogspot. com /2011/10metode-penelitian –research-and. Html
Morris, P., and Adamson, P. (2010). Curriculum, schooling, and society in Hong Kong. Hong Kong, HKSAR:Hong Kong University press.
ShobirinMa’as, Subyantoro and RusilowatiAni.2013. Pengembangan Lembar Kerja Siswa Bahasa Inggris Bermuatan Nilai Pendidikan KaraterKelas V Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Semarang.Google Schoolar. Semarang: Journal of Primary Educational.
Sukirman. 2008. Designing Worksheet of English Academic Word for English Education Department Student at IAIN Palopo.Research Article.Palopo Indonesia: Islamic Institut of Palopo.
Sukirman. 2011. Developing Language Learning Materials for Undergraduate Students. Research Article.Palopo Indonesia: American Scientific.
Teori, Penelitian dan pengembangan volume 1nomor 7 Bulanjulitahun 2016 halaman 1224-1228
Wang, S.-K., & Hsu, H.-Y. (2008). Using ADDIE Model to Design Second Life activities for Online Learners. 2045–2050. https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/29946/
Wayan, Santyasa. (2009). Metode Penelitian Pengembangan & Teori Pengembangan Modul. Makalah Disajikan dalam Pelatihan Bagi Para Guru TK, SD, SMP, SMA, dan SMK Tanggal 12-14 Januari 2009, Di Kecamatan Nusa Penida Kabupaten Klungkung.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the Foster JELT, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with Foster JELT agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Foster JELT right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Foster JELT published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.